Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Muacks...

Hey peeps... guess what... I actually stumbled on a revelation. Hahahhaha.... just something that came up to my mind as I watched tv serials here in Singapore. I was actually smitten by 2 guys, one from each serial. They have this charisma that I can't resist. Perhaps I think I prefer men like them. I can't resist these type of guys/males. They are so cool.

I would love to have someone who is broad-shouldered, polite and with manners, caring, sensitive... Yes, I know thats what every girl wants but I just can't resist the SHOULDERS.... I will just melt but of course, the owner HAVE TO HAVE a nice face to go with it... If I need to give an example, one such person would be Tay Ping Hui (is that how you spell it). He is just GORGEOUS... et malheuresement, je pense je l'aime. Mais c'est pas possible....

Anyway, I think this 'revelation' has made me think into a real serious relationship or in finding a guy in my life. So guys, if you think you are one of them, DO NOT HESITATE to contact me... Hahahahha... Sounds so cheap and low...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home