Thursday, August 25, 2005

Social Night....

Just had a social night for BBA. Was really good. Have a lot of fun. Really fun. Sit around with the program leader and Mr.Lim, who is always disturbing me. Hahahaha...

We had BBQ and some games; musical chairs (I know its lame but it is fun with loads of people), limbo and drinking game. The first drinking game, the leader of the group have to do scissor, paper, stone to choose who would drink. Our team lost so Karim, who is the other leader's group chooses Charmaine. Can you believe that?? CHARMAINE.. I'm surpirsed about her. This is the first year that I saw her actually drinks alcohol. The first time was in Initial. I mean, it was something.... Second game was when we have to pass a cup around to the end of the line. It was fun and we won. Then the other team have to drink a cup of vodka. Hahahhaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home