Sunday, September 25, 2005

Little updates

Been thinking about the future nowadays more than I used to since my birthday. My birthday was a very nice day. Had wines, pizzas all around and as well with friends.

I think I'm beginning to grow up more now. I see myself to actually be dominant than to let people ordering me about like it was used to. Unfortunately, I have the feeling that I kindda like ordered people around. I see myself to see things in another view which I am trying to see more of these. I see myself to be less of a shy person. I try not to be whom I don't want myself to be. I let myself to enjoy each moment like its never going to happen again.

I miss a lot of people now. I still miss my ex but I know I have to move on.... I see myself to be alone and thinking of not marrying. Ironically, I used to always say that I would marry when people asked. Now, hello the new Yanti....

Somehow, I let myself be comfortable with strangers. This lead to people asking me out and yes, I'm a fool, giving people my no... But what the heck... I love meeting new people anyway....

Suki was hospitalized. Something wrong with her kidney. This is also one of the reasons why I want to enjoy each day that I'm alive. Suki is still young. I mean, she is around my age and yet, sickness just happen like that.

School have taken a lot of my time on weekdays and weekends are dedicated to friends but unfortunately, I have to upset some of my friends due to the fact that I just don't have enough time during the weekdays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home