Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weird Night

Had a very relaxing day today, no stress. Hahahhahha...

Had such a very interesting night two nights ago. Someone asked me out and I'm sorry that I have to reject him. He is a very nice guy and very sweet. He is a type who would make a girl happy, but I'm not ready for a relationship. I feel so bad. And anyway, what would happen after my studies? I'm sure he is gonna leave and I don't know where I would be as well.

Its better that I keep away from guys and should stop giving the wrong ideas to guys. Hahhahhaha..........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be missing something about XOXO
As I mentioned I started working with XBEL as a way to manage my Web feeds. It occurred to me that I should consider XOXO for this purpose, since it hsa more traditionally been put up in opposition to OPML.
Your blog is soo great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a
the secret of SEO
site. It pretty much covers the secret of SEO related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home