Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thoughts to ponder about...

I just don't understand people. How can you just think you are always right and not actually takes in more information? How can you think that others are being high-school when they are trying to state the fact when your gossip is wrong? How can you blame on others when you haven't done any single thing? How can you not see when it is right in front of you? How can you not respect others when you want to be respected? How can you not forgive when you want to be forgiven? How can you not show or do whatever you preached? I just still don't understand people. Even I don't understand myself.

How can I do whatever I preached? How can I respect others when I don't get respected? How can I see when my eyes are closed? How can I forgive others when I don't forgive myself? How can I be myself when I always think of what others think of me? How can I believe I can do it when I'm always being pushed down? How can I be who I am just because I am when I'm being judged and told to change? How can I believe when I'm betrayed? How can I be creative when I'm always told no? How can I do what I want and could do when I'm already being discouraged?

Why can't I create harmoy within my own home? Why can't I create love within my own home? Why can't I keep the peace in my own home? Why can't I create warmth in my own home? Why can't I satisfy people?

Things are just meant to be some says, or this is life. Life is like that. But I don't want things to be like that. I want things to be right. But how right is right? How wrong is wrong? Everything is so complicated when I want to keep it simple.

Look at me. I'm a failure in what I preached.