Saturday, October 28, 2006

BOOO.....

Some updates about me...

Just came back from a business trip to Malaysia. Was tired and still is. Even though what I experience isn't entirely very nice, but I do learn a lot which connects to what I'm doing in work. At least now I would be able to explain more to my clients whats what and everything else. Was on low credit for many times but thanks to Brian, I'm able to keep safe and still in one piece. So Brian, Thank you...

I have such a lovely time going out with some of my clients that I actually don't mind having them as friends. Haahahahhahaa....

More friends for me but it would be hard to keep all these friends at bay... Anyway, I'm over my moodyness. I'm way over. More than a week already and I think it is really great. So now, I can concentrate on more important stuff.. i.e. WORK

Actually nothing much to update. Just that I have been working and working and apparently, working.

Oh.... I got a few friends over from Indo and one of my siblings. That is great but I'm running out of steam. They are here until the end of this month and I have to go out with them and trying to keep up with entertainment that I suddenly acquire. Huahahahhahaa.....