Monday, September 04, 2006

When will I get my pass????

Things happen since the last time that I blogged that I've actually almost forgotten what is it that happened. One thing, I got conned before I went to Indo. Hahahahhhahhaa..... a very big lesson learnt. Went back to Indo and meeting a lot a lot of people, which is nice and actually spending time to meet most of them but unfortunately still not enough time for me....

Worse thing is, I still don't have my permit yet. It is funny how even with the way the Prime Minister was praising and wanting to get more foreign talents but look at me... But I do know as well that at least 80% of Singaporeans says NO to it. Oh well, I guess Singaporeans here still rejects people like me. Thing is, they will get the job if they have the qualifications and actually do APPLY and wanting to get the job if they don't want people like me to steal all the jobs away.

I will wait for one more day from the MOM and if not, I'm sorry but have to harass the officer-in-charge. Just wasn't a good idea that they have made me wait for -gasp- ONE MONTH. Sorry to say, I don't think just to get through the qualifications and the applications, it takes more than that. I know there are a lot fo applications but I do know as well that they have enough numbers to tide them over. Better still, actually employ those people to MOM.