Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hyprocite world...

Been thinking how hypocrite this world can be. I have been in a situation where in front of me, everyone is nice while behind me, they talk. Talk in a sense that I am an easy girl and can be a one-night stand. I don't know why and how they can create this gossip. I know for one thing that I am nice to everyone but is that how people think that I am an easy girl???

This incident made me think back on the time when my sister told me the same thing when I'm nice to a guy. How can that be?

There is so much hate and war in this world that somehow I felt that it would be nice to be nice to other people. I would imagine that if at least someone is nice to others, it would make that silver lining to other people's live. I guess I was wrong. I guess I should be mean, vain and just don't care about other people.

Should I change myself for other people's happiness and let go of mine??? Would it make me happy? Would I be as happy as how I am before?

Should I believe myself or other people?