Saturday, January 27, 2007

Where am I??

I have been in turmoil for quite sometime now.. I really don't know when I would end this.. I don't even know how to. I just don't want to hurt anyone feelings..

I was just sitting down in the car today and reading road maps, yes being nothing much to do. I stumbled upon one quote after 3 flips.. can't remember how it really goes but it said: 'Take charge of your life or someone else will'

It somehow struck me that most of life that I spend at home/house, I have not really taken charge of my own life. I have let people, in this case my sis, to actually control my life and led me to the believe that I cannot do anything right if I go against her.

What does this life you asked? I have no idea. All I know is that I have to find a way out soon before I lose all my insanity, which believe me, its not going to be intact soon.